Today was a great day! I was woke up at 7:30 with Myles sticking his face in mine asking me to take him to the gym! So I got dressed and we headed out. We have a fitness centre right in our community, so it's a nice 5 min jog to the clubhouse for warmup. Then we worked on biceps and triceps and backs. Then we did the eliptical for half an hour. We then walked back to our house as a cool down!
Breakfast
3/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Lunch
2 scrambled eggs
2 homemade waffles
1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
1 cup 1% milk
snack
2 medium carrots
Supper
1 1/2 cups tossed salad
-lettuce, cucumber, yellow pepper and cherry tomatos
1 1/2 cups of Italian Lasagne Hamburger Helper
1 cup 1% milk
We got some swimming and suntanning in as well! Ahhh, the Floridian life ;)
Deanna, I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, Tina! I make sure to do it as soon as possible, so I don't forget what I ate! Don't have such a great memory anymore! LOL I hope y'all are losing at least a pound a week as well!!
ReplyDeleteWell....... I've been in Jamaica for the last week so I gained, but hopefully I can start now to lose some!
ReplyDeleteso what is the formula that you go by to plan these meals? How many carbs and protiens etc.
All I use is the Canada Food Guide. We only need 2 servings of milk(which is 1 cup), 2 servings of fruit(which is only 1/2 cup) and 2 servings of meat. We can have 6 grains(which is only 15g of carbs) and 6 veggies a day. The carbs in your meals should only add up to 50g. Here is a great link to help you with serving sizes, etc.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.heartandstroke.com/site/c.ikIQLcMWJtE/b.3484315/k.D9C8/Healthy_living__Eating_Well_with_Canadas_Food_Guide.htm?gclid=CKSL9Y2l56cCFZJe7Aod3Te7aA
I have lost almost 10 pounds by following this in just 7 weeks! It's a plan/guide~NOT a diet. Still have your treats every now and then as well!! Happy eating :)