Today was crazy! I actually woke up at 2:30 am and could not get back to sleep! I finally did about 5 am, so I ended up sleeping in till 9:30. I have an anaphylaxis that is actually called excercise-induced. I was diagnosed in my early 20's and came very close to death 2 times. With this condition, I cannot eat 4 hours before I excercise. So sleeping in really shifts my day! I got to the gym at 10:15. I did 30 minutes on weights and did the stairmaster for another 30. By the time I got home and cooked my "breakfast" it was lunch time! However, I was able to get all three meals in!
Breakfast
2 pieces of whole wheat toast
2 poached eggs
1/2 cup bluberries
Lunch
1 large carrot
black forest ham sandwich
cup of 1% milk
Supper
had left overs!
1 cup spinach and strawberry salad with sliced almonds
3/4 cup spagetti
1 cup homemade spagetti sauce (gr peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, tomato soup)
1 cup of 1% milk
Our truck snapped a belt and left us stranded about 3 miles from home. We walked! It took us an hour to get home. I almost wished I hadn't done cardio already today!! I had planned on making roast chicken, but ran out of time, so leftovers it was! I also recognized that I had an extra meat serving, but figured it should be alright considering all the excercise I did~LMHO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment