Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The last 24 hrs!

Breakfast

3/4 cup of porridge
1/2 cup of fresh strawberries

Lunch

tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat with lettuce
piece of cheese
100 ml yogurt
2 broccoli florets and 3 cauliflower

Lg Timmy's French Vanilla (see I do cheat hehehe)

Supper

Crispy almond pan fried basa fish (in olive oil)
1 cup brown rice (with soya sauce)
1/2 plate of salad (with calorie wise ranch dressing)

3 york chocolates
one handful of the Lightly salted potato chips from Lays
(another bad, however I counted this day as my cheat day, which doc says is smart and healthy to do once a week)


Breakfast

1/2 cup porridge
1/2 mixed berries
XL Timmy's chai tea with 1 creme and 2 sweetner (and I won a coffee!!)

Lunch

2 eggs sliced on 2 cups tossed salad (iceberg lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow pepper, sprinkle of sunflower seeds)
caloriewise ranch dressing
2 pieces of whole wheat and low fat cheese toast

Tonight I plan to make spagetti so I will have:

1 Cup of spagetti
About 1-2 cups of homemade sauce (lean ground beef, canned diced tomatoes, green pepper, fresh mushrooms, onion, tomato soup)
1 Cup of 1% milk


Throughout a normal day I drink only water and chai tea.



My excercise has been and will be for this week:

Monday: 10 min stairmaster
25 min eliptical
30 min abs/backs and butts class

Wednesday: 40 min eliptical

Thursday: 30 min eliptical
30 min abs/back and butts class

Saturday: 30 min weightlifting
30 min stairmaster

3 comments:

  1. Hey Deanna-I keep a food journal on myfitnesspal.com-join and we can keep each other up on our food choices together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, this is Amy, not Emma...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Amy! I posted this as I was asked by some people to show them what I eat, so they can get a better idea of how a day looks. I opened an account on that myfitnesspal, but how do we get connected as friends?

    ReplyDelete