Yeah, happy to report another pound lost!! So to date I have lost 8 pounds in just 6 weeks!! A good friend told me about fitnesspal.com, which is a really cool site that will help to keep track of your carbs and calories. After you fill in your day, it will tell you how much you will weigh in weeks to come according to your eating and excercise habits! It also has apps for your phone as well and will count the carbs and calories in foods. According to fitnesspal.com, I should hit my goal weight in just 5 more weeks!
I want to hear feedback from you! Tell me if you have lost weight and or inches or if you even notice a difference in energy and emotional levels? I noticed a difference right away. I felt alot more energy and of course my first two weeks, I lost 5 pounds, which is quite a bit to a short gal like myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment