This morning I went to the gym and did 30 min on the eliptical and then 30 min abs workout.
Breakfast
1 1/4 cups of Cheerios
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup blueberries
Lunch
3 homemade cabbage rolls (even better today than the day I made them!)
1 cup 1% milk
Snack
Lg Tim Horton's French Vanilla
1/2 cup strawberries
Supper
1 serving roasted chicken breast(skin removed)
1/2 cup mashed potatos
1/2 cup chicken gravy
1 1/2 cups Spinach Salad
Drank water with my supper tonight as I maxed out my dairy
Today, I also checked in with Vicky. She asked me if I was still having treats. She said it is very important to treat yourself. She said make it the 80/20 rule. 80% eating right and 20% of not so good! She said "I don't want you to think of this as a diet, it's a lifestyle plan, not a diet!" She told me I could email her at anytime with any questions, so please let me know if you have any questions for her! All in all, she was proud of me and very happy with my success!
No comments:
Post a Comment