Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday in the Sunshine State!

Breakfast

1 1/4 cups Cheerios
3/4 cup 1% milk
1 navel orange


Lunch

Black Forest Ham sandwich on whole wheat
-with lettuce and tomato


supper

1 soft taco
-gr beef, shredded marble cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato and light sour cream all wrapped in a white tortilla shell. I usually buy the brown, but I checked the stats against the price along with the expiration and ended up with white
1 cup 1% milk

I had a small bag(39g) of Mini Eggs tonight :) You know how it is!! Also got in 30 min of swimming and an hour of suntanning! I'm disheartened that I have a BIG bag of white Jasmine rice we bought last time here that I will have to eat up before I should buy brown rice! However, I was very pleased to come to a nice clean place and just be able to settle right in! Have I mentioned how much I just love it here....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment