Monday, March 28, 2011

Chinese Food

So I thought I could probably stop writing my meals, as you can probably get the hang of it now :) I have been logging into myfitnesspal.com, so I could post my menus if you still need them~please let me know! On Friday I went out for Chinese food and thought it would be great to let you in on what Vicky told me about Chinese food. I was actually surprised that it isn't too bad for you, especially my favourite things!! War Wonton soup is good for you as are dumplings and most other dishes! She told me to try and stay away from the deep fried food which does include Ginger Beef, unfortunately, cause most people like it! However alot of Chinese dishes have veggies in them, so the most of them really aren't too bad! I thought dumplings would be high in carbs, but surprisingly, they're not! Also, pizza can be eaten, but in moderation. Two pieces are probably the max you would want to eat, so if you still feel hungry, I would recommend a salad to go with it. Hope everyone's nutrition and fitness goals are being met! Don't feel bad if you fall off the wagon one day, just be sure to get back on the next!

2 comments:

  1. Whew!! Glad we didn't have to fast the last few days!, lol
    Thanks,Deanna. enjoy the rest of your time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I sure hope this helped ;) Having a great time in the sunshine state! Missing revival there tho!

    ReplyDelete