Friday, January 15, 2010

Vitamin D = a Happier Me!!!

I just wanted to write a short blog about how good I feel since taking extra vitamin D in my diet. I have always had to fight depression and hated not being in control. It has been an ongoing battle since I was a kid. However, I started taking Vitamin D supplements about 3 months ago and cannot believe the difference. I'm still struggling with the hardships from 2009 that we had to face, but my outlook has changed! I feel so much more relaxed about situations and actually enjoy my days again.
When I spent a couple months in Florida last winter, I felt so good-on top of the world and couldn't really understand why when we got back home I slunk back into a depression of sorts. Yes, we went through the most adversity I ever faced, but I didn't want to face each day! I pretty much stayed that way right up until taking vitamin D! Not that our life circumstances have changed a whole lot, but I feel so much better, happier. So now, I am convinced that I received so much more vitamin D in Florida, cause we were outside all the time. Thus contributing to a healthier, happier me.
I just thought I'd share this if anyone or if you know of anyone that needs some uplifting to try taking vitamin D supplements and please let me know the difference! I can't believe how good I feel!!

1 comment:

  1. lol! wow, maybe I should try some of this stuff! haha! Didn't realize Vit D makes such a bit difference! Then again, maybe it's good during the winter time you know, when there's not a lot of sun or whatever. Just curious, do you drink very much milk or orange juice? I know people are always saying that's a good source of Vit D.

    Anyway, been a while since I checked out your blog and I miss all the palm trees and blue sky on here! hahahaha! Black is cool too tho! ;)

    ReplyDelete