Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OK, I'm a hypocrite!

So, I'm feeling like a hypocrite because I posted about Twitter, saying that it is a real waste of time, etc. Well, I went back on because our church is on there, I can follow my pastor, and I have friends in the church that get together every week and thought it would be a good way to stay connected. Notice that I did not delete my post, as I still believe everything I said. I decided to limit my use and use it conservatively for these above purposes.

I also have this sense that I have offended people through my posts and my status messages. I am truly sorry if this pertains to you. Chances are quite great that if I have offended you, you are probably included in my intercessory prayers. I love you and am praying for you my dear friends of old and new. Like I said before, it is not my desire to offend you, but to shake you up before you are among the masses headed for destruction. Many of God's people and Jesus himself offended people, not because they tried to make the people mad, but to wake them up before it was too late. Jesus is coming back soon and my soul desire is to do the will my Father has sent me to do. To help seek and to save that which is lost.

Thank you to all my friends and family who love me anyway, even when I am aggresive and straight forward. I appreciate your love and your encouragements. Let's unite together and break through this Hellbound prophecy of the many falling away. Love and prayers to you all xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Well, I love you anyway, too, Deanna! Unfortunately, I've found that if you are blessed/cursed (which ever way you look at it) with STRONG opinions about things, there will be those that are offended at times. For me, if I got to choose between being too passive or too opinionated, I'd probably still stay too opinionated and just work on a little more balance.

    Personally, I don't think you are out of balance. You just happened to post on a couple of "stronger" subjects close together, that's all........

    In MY opinion anyway......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a hypocrite. You just changed your mind. Nothing wrong with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your humble Dee that's a good thing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete