Cassidy found my glasses from the time I was 10. She fixed her hair as though she had bangs and put on my glasses! This is the result! LOL! I guess she does look like me!
The lighting is off, but Cassidy now has almost as many freckles as I had then and the color of her hair is similar:) She's kinda squinting in the pix because she can't see a blasted thing with my glasses on!! She's so blessed to have perfect eyesight!
that's a mini-me for sure!!! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteuuuuu hahahahaha very cute xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is totally amazing! I'll have to get Lana to have a peek.
ReplyDeleteThe lighting is off, but Cassidy now has almost as many freckles as I had then and the color of her hair is similar:) She's kinda squinting in the pix because she can't see a blasted thing with my glasses on!! She's so blessed to have perfect eyesight!
ReplyDeleteshe looks like you!
ReplyDeletebefore i thought the pictures were both cassidy but than i looked harder and it was you
Ariel~LOL! :D
ReplyDelete