Thursday, December 1, 2011

On a Christian Defence

It's makes one ponder at how someone who stands for ungodliness is applauded and thought of as a hero and then when someone who stands for righteousness is mocked and called all kinds of derogatory names. Aren't the ones who stand for righteousness heros as well? They are also making a stand against opposition!

A friend posted a video of a young, attractive, intelligent and straight man who stood up trying to promote same sex marriage in the state that he was raised in. He had a donor for a dad and was raised by two mothers. He figured because in his eyes and to most of the world's eyes, he turned out okay or maybe even better than average. Isn't it funny how the world will pull out their Goliath from their army and place him forward and wait to see what the people of God will do? Just because one fine young man came out okay doesn't mean that it is the right thing to do! Many people have died in car wrecks because they weren't wearing a seatbelt, but because that one "Goliath" who didn't wear it wasn't killed, we all shouldn't wear seatbelts?!

I have friends that are gay. I love them, but that does not mean that I approve of their lifestyle. I have a son who is involved in trafficking. I love him, but I do not approve of his lifestyle. I have friends who live in fornication. Again, I love them, but that does not mean that I applaud their chosen lifestyle. I say all this because I do believe the Bible to be the written word of God and I choose to live my life according to what is written in this book.
I would like to point out the fact that "marriage" is a "Christian" union between a man and woman. Where do you think the whole idea came from?! The Bible is where the term and the whole institution came from! Go ahead and live together in samesex lifestyle, but why do you want any part in any Christian life? It is clear that you don't want to live your life according to the word of God, so why push something that in reality doesn't even exist in your world? It's like pushing a Jew to eat nonKosher food because in a Gentile's state, Kosher doesn't even exist! The problem (as you think it to be) is that North America were both countries founded on Christian principles and the Bible, so you want to change these countries. Have you ever thought about who are the first world countries and why are they first world? Could it possibly be that these countries have been blessed because they were founded on the one true God's laws? Definitely something to think about! Maybe it's not worth changing, as we too could lose the blessings of God and fall into a third world country economic state.

I also find it entertaining that people pull out the old law before Jesus was crucified and wonder why we don't slaughter animals. You must understand, that was why Jesus came to the earth! He was the perfect lamb slaughtered for the sins of mankind! In the old law, they would sacrifice animals to push their sins ahead another year. That is why we don't need to slaughter animals anymore! Maybe you should go through a bible study before opening your mouth and making all kinds of accusations about something you know absolutely nothing about! A "Christian" is one that denies himself and picks up the cross to follow Jesus Christ. A lifestyle that is rapidly becoming a minority! I hope my family and I will be regarded as "heros" as we stand against the majority! As for me and my house, we shall serve The Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment