Monday, April 27, 2009

C-O-P!!

I met a friend at the gym quite awhile back. We became fast friends as she is a mother of 2 and close to my age. We really hit it off and would go out of our way to chat if that meant walking the stepper together or just takin time out. I met up with her again today and she was telling me how she needed to find a new babysitter cause she works shifts and her dayhome was closing up. Her boys are 5 and 7. She lives right by my house, so I offered to look after them in the times she needed as she told me before that she worked shifts. She said she would pay me real well, so I grinned! LOL:) Anyhow, I mentioned to her that Dwain lost his job and that he has his restricted firearms license and was looking for something in security or of that nature. Well, near the end of our talk she said, did I tell you what I do? I shook my head and she whispered,"I'm a cop"!! The moral of the story is, she's gonna see if there is a job for Dwain AND wants me to babysit her boys! Livin' la vida loca!!

2 comments: